Tuesday, November 09, 2004

A Final Take on Election Fraud
For Now!

Ok, ok you might be rolling your eyes right now, thinking that I'm going a little overboard on this "stolen election" stuff. Maybe it's that I can't really believe my fellow Americans are really this stupid, or maybe it is just that I don't want to believe it.

Actually, I am not convinced, I follow more along the lines of this David Corn article in The Nation . . . I think in an election where a lot of things could go wrong, where so much was at stake, and exit polls so were so different from the results, that we are owed at least a look into what happened.

So two more people doing something about it are:

NY Rep Jerrold Nadler who is requesting that the Government Accountability Office investigate voting irregularities. Which is basically all I ask.

And blogger Mark Crispin Miller has dedicated his blog to looking into these issues.

And now THIS blog has done it's part to track these issues. Much more, DIFFERENT issues to be discussed from now on, unless something really breaking on this first issue appears. And that's a promise!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home