Friday, November 19, 2004

I Miss Bill

So I'm watching the Clinton Library Dedication, and I just have to say it. I REALLY miss Bill, warts and all. I know, I know, he was like Professor Harold Hill in The Music Man, but didn't you really want to believe Harold Hill ???

I truly liked Kerry and still think he would have been a fine president. Hell, I think Al Sharpton would have done a better job than Bush has done. Did you hear the latest? Congress took another loan for $800 billion! Why that's almost as much as it costs to gas up a Hummer! The tax cuts Bush promised to the middle class will never come to pass, because he won't touch the cuts already given to the top 2 %. I know I have to get over the fact that I think those who voted for Bush must be morons, but they must be...no? OR maybe this is the biggest Reality Show ever put over on the public...half of us just got voted off the island.

Here is a cute quote that a friend sent from Illinois (another blue state!) Take heart Democrats..and think of this.

Not to worry.  With the Blue States in hand, the Democrats have firm control of 80% of the country's fresh water, over 90% of our pineapple and lettuce, 93% of the artichoke production, 95% of America's export quality wines, 90% of all cheese production, most of the US low-sulfur coal, all living redwoods, sequoias and condors, all the Ivy and Seven Sister schools, plus Stanford, CalTech and MIT.  We can live simply but well.

The Red States, on the other hand, now have to cope with 88% of all obese Americans (and their projected health care cost spike), 92% of all US mosquitoes, 99% of all Southern Baptists, 100% of all Televangelists, Rush Limbaugh, Bob Jones University, Clemson and the University of Georgia.  A high price to pay for controlling the presidency.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home